Scribd is known to be the biggest digital library on the online platform. The eBooks which cannot be found anywhere can be easily found on the Scribd library. This page has a certain set of formalities to be done before downloading any kind of document. The page needs a proper login and payment, after which the documents can be uploaded or downloaded.
How to Download Pdf or Doc From Scribd
There are various ways and methods to avoid the hassle of such procedures. These are the steps which need to be followed to download a file from Scribd for free.
Upload Download System
To download a required file, through this system, you need to upload a genuine and unique content.
The steps are as follows:
- Visit the page Scribd.com
- Run a type search of the content which needs to be downloaded, with proper keywords.
- There would be a “Download” tab on the right hand side of the page, click on the tab.
- A login page will appear which would ask you to login with a proper mail id or login with the Facebook account. There would be an option of the guest user, and you can choose that to continue further to the next step.
- A payment page will appear which will prompt for a day pass, month pass and annual subscription. By scrolling towards the end of the page, to the right hand corner, there would be a small tab called “Start Uploading”; click the tab.
- Here you need to upload the unique and genuine content you have in the .doc .Docx or pdf format. Click the “Upload” tab to do the needful. (NOTE: The document should be unique in terms of Scribd policies.)
- The next page will ask you about the details of the document which you have uploaded. Fill in the details and click on the “Continue” tab.
After this, Scribd will allow you to download your desirable content. This method may also be troublesome for some people and at times it is difficult to get or make a unique content. Therefore, there are various other methods which do not involve uploading and are easy to execute.
Greasemonkey Scribd download Script
This method helps us download the files without uploading any content and also for free.
For this method you need to have a Google Chrome browser. If you have a Mozilla Firefox, you need to install Greasemonkey Add-on on the browser. Google search and download “Scribd download Script”. Install the file on your system. Now open the Scribd page and type search the documents that needs to be downloaded. Click on the Download tab available at the bottom of the screen. Save the file and rename it according to your wish.
Both the methods are easy and manageable. People who love reading, Scribd is the best digital library for them for all sorts of contents. So, next time if you don’t find anything that you want to read Scribd is the best place to come to. And now since you already know how to easy download the documents, enjoy reading!